- Our reception phone number is: +44 (0)1223 746580
- Our mailing address is: Ridley Hall, Cambridge, Ridley Hall Road, Cambridge CB3 9HG
- If you are planning on visiting us, please see our maps, directions, and parking pages.
- For general enquiries use our general enquiries form or see below to direct your enquiry more specifically
If you are interested in studying at Ridley, please contact our Admissions Office.
For more general enquiries use one of our enquiry forms:
- Updating your details on our database
- For alumni: tell us your news
- Spending your sabbatical at Ridley
- Website feedback
If your enquiry relates to one of our four Centres, choose the appropriate link below:
- The Institute for Children, Youth and Mission
- The Simeon Centre for Prayer and the Spiritual Life
- Faith in Business
- The Centre for Pioneer Learning
For other enquiries:
- Telephone: +44 (0)1223 746580
- Online: please use our general enquiries form
- Mailing address: Ridley Hall, Ridley Hall Road, Cambridge CB3 9HG
What's the best way to contact us?
Ridley Hall is a beautifully quiet setting in which to work, but individually we are busy people and can sometimes be hard to track down! Click a tab for advice on the best way of contacting us depending on the nature of your enquiry.
Maintenance and Housekeeping
Our catering, cleaning and site management offices have individual hours of operation. The nature of their work means they are not always available by phone - you may wish to email in the first instance.
See our Site and Maintenance Staff pages to find out who's who.
Please see our Administrative Staff pages to find the most appropriate office for your enquiry.
Our tutorial staff work varying hours. Please note that tutorial staff are often away from their offices in meetings and classes throughout the day - the best way to contact them initially is often via email.
See our Faculty pages for our full list of teaching staff.