Forming outstanding leaders for the Church of the future
As the 21st Century stretches out before us, the Church is asking for committed leaders of outstanding ability - pioneering clergy, bishops and archbishops whose ministry is established on foundations that are theologically and spiritually strong.
It needs men and women who:
- are able to articulate their faith with theological depth and precision
- are daily nurtured by a rich life of prayer and worship
- have been formed for ministry in the context of rigorous study of Scripture
Founded on the bedrock of study, prayer and worship, those who guide the Church through the changing social and cultural environment of the modern world must:
- come to their office with a strong personal commitment to mission
- perceive the critical issues for the Church in contemporary culture
- have a keen awareness of the global Church
- understand both the challenges and the fruit of ecumenical ministry
We believe Ridley is uniquely placed to prepare leaders who will bring to the Church the experience and qualities required in today's cultural and spiritual climate. Explore the website to find out more about our commitment to equipping the leaders of the future.