Students with CYM at Ridley Hall are supported in a number of ways:
- Director of Studies (overall responsibility)
- Senior tutors (youth & children’s streams)
- Student Liaison Officer (pastoral and learning needs)
- Lecturers (module specific support including assignments)
- Ministerial Practice Tutor (applying learning to practice)
- Federation Secretariat (admissions, assignment submissions, health, graduation)
- Line manager in the practice agency (day-day work)
- Mentor/pastoral support in the practice agency (personal issues)
The Director of Studies is responsible for the welfare of all students and ensures the necessary support is in place before commencing the degree.
We provide support for a variety of learning needs including initial assessments undertaken in the college and twice termly support groups.
Students are provide with a range of academic support including study skills sessions at the beginning of the degree..
Graduates of CYM at Ridley Hall consistently rate the support they received on the course as excellent.