The Simeon Community
The Simeon Community was formed in response to a prompting of the Holy Spirit at the time of our launch, and now forms part of the Centre's core vision. We are a group of people around the country and overseas who believe that God has called us into fellowship with one another through prayer and mutual support, even though we are widely scattered.
Our rule of life is very simple:
- We pray regularly for the other members of the community.
- We undertake to pray for the Simeon Centre's ministry, and for those who request prayer.
- We meet periodically, usually at Ridley Hall, to get to know one another better, and to build a deeper sense of Christian family.
- We give financially to the work of the Centre, according to our means.
- We offer our talents to the Centre's ministry generously.
- We promote the Centre among our family, friends, colleagues and in the wider Church.