Fundraise for us - archive
Anyone can set up their own unique online sponsorship page through Justgiving for an event. You can either set yourself up as an individual or create a team with friends or colleagues.
Personalise your page by adding photos and a message so people know what you are doing. Then e-mail your page to your friends and colleagues and link it through Facebook and Twitter.
Your friends, colleagues and relatives can make donations to you online by debit or credit card. The money is transferred automatically to us so you don't have to chase any cash or cheques. Gift Aid is also collected automatically. All we ask is that you let us know when you have finished fundraising so we can thank you appropriately.
Your friends can now support you using their mobile phone. When you set up your Just Giving page, you will receive a Text Code which you can give your friends who will be able to donate by texting that code.
Simply click the button below and follow the simple steps to create your page:
Fundraising in memory of a loved one
A Ridley Hall Tribute Fund can be a practical and meaningful way to remember a loved one. Tribute pages are simple to set up and can help keep someone's memory alive by protecting children in their name.
While traditionally flowers have been used as tributes, more and more people are thinking about setting up a more lasting tribute for their loved ones. Of course, the fund doesn't have to be in place of flowers: it can be set up at any time and by anyone.
Simply click the button below to start creating your page:
Traditional fundraising events include running a marathon, but fundraising doesn't have to involve donning the trainers. Here are a few ideas that might spark some thoughts:
- Set up a page for your birthday! Then instead of a birthday gift list, send round your JustGiving fundraising link to your friends and family, as an alternative way to mark the day.
- Mark a special day - whether it's your ordination, your anniversary, or a 'big' birthday, you can set up a page to raise funds that will make a difference to the church of the future.
- Commit to a personal challenge - whether it's to read the bible in 30 days, give up chocolate, or stop talking!
- Take part in an organised event - JustGiving makes it simple to raise money for Ridley by signing up for national events like the London Marathon
- Raise money in memory of a loved one - see above for details
All of these ideas can be set up easily by choosing 'Fundraise for us' on our JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com/ridleyhall - you'll be guided through simple steps to choose the type of page, and set it up to start collecting funds.