Vacancy: Catering Assistant
Ridley Hall requires a term time Catering Assistant to work as part of a small College Kitchen team.
This post is for:-
31 working weeks per year during term time only
Normal Week: Total working hours 40 per week
- Mon–Fri 9am to 3pm and 5pm to 7.15pm (including a 15-minute unpaid break)
Federation Worship Week: Total working hours 37.75 per week
- Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri 9am to 3pm and 5pm to 7.15pm (includes 15-minute unpaid break)
- Tues 9am to 3pm (includes 15-minute unpaid break)
Interested? Job Description, Application and Equal Opportunities forms available to download available from The Housekeeper on 01223 746584 for further information. or email email@example.com
Completed forms should be returned to The Housekeeper by 8 September 2017, with interviews planned thereafter.
For more information, please see the job description (pdf).
To apply, please download, complete and return the following two forms:
PDF documents require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Please direct any queries to the Housekeeper:
- Tel: 01223 746584
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridley Hall, Ridley Hall Road, Cambridge CB3 9HG