Ongoing Discipleship: Certificate in Higher Education (level 4)
Ridley Hall offers the opportunity for theological and ministerial study at Level 4 to volunteers and others within the church who are interested in deepening their theological understanding and gaining a framework for ongoing discipleship – both of themselves and others.
- What is the qualification?
What is the qualification?
Study leads to a Certificate in Higher Education and is taken part-time across two or three years.
- When will you study?
When will you study?
Students can undertake modules through intensive teaching weeks and/or term-time study. The intensive weeks are delivered in September, October, January, February, April and June (see Term Dates). Term time delivery will require weekly attendance for one or two days a term. Students are encouraged to undertake the September intensive week if they are new to theological study at this level.
- What will you study?
What will you study?
A typical module choice utilising the intensive teaching weeks is as follows:
- Foundation in Theology and Reflective Practice (September)
- Introduction to Doctrine (January)
- Introduction to Old Testament (April)
- Foundations in Christian Worship (October)
- Introduction to Pastoral Care (April)
- Introduction to New Testament (June)
To talk to us before you apply, please do not hesitate to contact us.