'Top-up' BA with honours (level 6)
Ridley Hall offers a 'top-up' year for curates and incumbents who studied to diploma level with Common Awards. The 'top-up' year provides these students with the opportunity to gain a BA (honours) in Theology, Ministry and Mission by completing a further year of study at level 6.
Study at level 6 provides students with the opportunity to further develop their critical and reflective skills, as well as engage in independent study and research in a topic of their choosing.
- When will you study?
When will you study?
Students can undertake modules through intensive teaching weeks and/or term-time study (see Term Dates). The intensive weeks at level 6 are delivered in September, April and June. Term-time delivery will require weekly attendance for one or two days a term. Students may also undertake 20 credits at level 5.
All students are required to undertake a dissertation between November and May. The year can be taken full or part time with many students incorporating study within IME2.
- What will you study?
What will you study?
Level 6 modules include:
- Relationships and Emotional Management (intensive week only)
- Further Reflective Practice in Context
- Independent Learning Project
- Further New Testament Text Study (term time only)
- Further Old Testament Text Study (term time only)
Level 5 modules include:
- Leadership and mission (intensive week only)
- Management (intensive week only)
- Education and the Learning Church (intensive week only)
To talk to us before you apply, please do not hesitate to contact us.