Paid youth work with Norwich Diocese while you train
Ridley Hall works in partnership with the Diocese of Norwich to provide degree-level training and formation for individuals on the Diocese’s Undergraduate Training Scheme for Youth Minsters.
Students on the scheme are provided with paid employment in a youth ministry context (17 hours/week) for the duration of the degree.
- Paid employment (17 hours/week)
- Range of context including urban and rural.
- Accommodation provided
- Access to resources of The Diocese of Norwich
- Laptop provided
- Hunstanton – job description (pdf)
- Thorpe St Andrew – job description (pdf)
- Thetford – job description (pdf)
- Alysham – job description (pdf)
Find out more
For further information see the Degree in Youth Ministry page on the Norwich Diocese website. Interested parties should contact Jonathan Richardson, Children, Youth and Families Development Officer at Norwich Diocese.