An opportunity to train with Romsey Mill while studying at Ridley
Romsey Mill is a Christian charity dedicated to creating opportunities for change with young people, children and families in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. Their work is long term, relational and needs-led. It includes work with teenage parents, young people with autism, families with pre-school aged children and young people experiencing vulnerability or disadvantage.
Ridley Hall has worked in partnership with Romsey Mill since 1998 to provide degree-level training and formation for students. Placements at the charity provide students with a breadth of opportunities and experiences, in innovative Christian community work with some of the most ‘at risk’ and vulnerable young people, children and families across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Students based at Romsey Mill have the opportunity to work within nationally recognised projects alongside a team of highly experienced practitioners, and may combine their time at Romsey Mill with ministry at a local church.
- Support to find suitable accommodation
- Practical training and development opportunities
- Work within a team of experienced practitioners
- Breadth of opportunities and experiences
- Christian community-based work with the most ‘at risk’ and vulnerable young people, children and families across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Find out more
For further information visit the Romsey Mill website. Interested parties should contact James Bennett, Children's and Youth Work Programme Manager at Romsey Mill.