Postgraduate Study open day - Ridley and Westminster College
On Tuesday 18th July we are holding in-person and online open days. Come and find out about the following graduate and postgraduate study pathways for ordained, licensed, and lay ministers of all kinds as well as those who are interested in Theology from a faith perspective:
- Graduate Diploma in Theology, Ministry and Mission (for people with a previous degree – this also acts as a gateway into the MA)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Theology, Ministry and Mission (normally for people with a previous theology degree)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology, Ministry and Mission (normally for people with a previous theology degree)
- Master of Arts in Theology, Ministry and Mission (for people with a previous theology degree)
Open day tickets are free of charge but booking is required, with both in-person and online attendance options available.
Date and Timings
Both the in-person and online events will be held on Tuesday 18th July 2023.
The in-person event runs from 10am to 1.00pm, with optional 1-1 sessions after 1.30pm with a Director of Studies (see below).
The online event runs from 7pm to 8pm on the same day, 18th July 2023. You will be sent a joining link after we receive your booking. Optional 1-1 sessions with a Director of Studies (see below) can also be booked, and we will be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet on Zoom.
Optional 1-1 sessions
This is a chance to speak one-to-one with a Director of Studies - book your 1-1 ticket when you book your main attendance ticket. You will be asked during the ticket checkout to choose whether you would like to see the Westminster College or Ridley Hall Director of Studies.
For in-person attendance, a time slot between 2pm and 4pm will be allocated to you and sent to you by email ahead of the day. If you are attending the Zoom session, we'll be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time for your individual session.
The day at a glance (in-person attendance only)
- 10.00am Welcome, prayers and introduction
- 10.30am Which course? Introducing the Graduate Diploma, PG Cert, PG Dip and MA
- 11.00am Tour of Westminster College with refreshments
- 11.30am Module choices for the Graduate Diploma and postgraduate pathways
- 12.15pm Q&A panel
- 12.40pm Optional: 15-minute group walk (or 5-minute drive) to Ridley Hall
- 1.00pm Optional: Tour of Ridley Hall
- 2pm-4pm Bookable 1-to-1 sessions with a Director of Studies