Filming and Photography Consent Form
Please complete the form below.
Before completing the form, please read the following text which details what you are consenting to if you choose to give consent.
By giving consent using the form below, I hereby consent to Ridley Hall, Cambridge (hereafter referred to as 'Ridley Hall') using images and audio recordings of myself caught in video recordings, videotelephony recordings, and/or photographs, taken/recorded by or on behalf of Ridley Hall for the purpose of marketing or publicity.
I consent to them being used for marketing or publicity-related purposes and to their use in other Ridley Hall publications. I understand that they may be published on social media channels or on the Ridley Hall website, other websites or elsewhere.
I understand that:
- My images will be held in accordance with the GDPR guidelines (the General Data Protection Regulation);
- The images of myself captured in the video recordings and/or photographs will be the copyright of Ridley Hall and any other intellectual property which arises in the photographs/recordings will also belong to Ridley Hall;
- I hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights in my photographs and/or recordings to Ridley Hall;
- I hereby agree to waive all rights in my performance in the film and/or recordings to Ridley Hall.
- I can ask Ridley Hall to stop using my images at any time, in which case efforts will be taken to prevent them being used in future digital and offline publications but they may continue to appear in publications already in circulation.
If the recording is going to capture me speaking (e.g. an interview, presenting information, etc), I also agree that I will only include any material in the recording which is the intellectual property (including copyright) of another party if I have their permission or a licence to do so and irrevocably licence Ridley Hall to use and sub-licence any copyright in the words spoken (once fixed by the recording).