We work closely with a number of partner organisations to provide placement opportunities for students on the degree. All our partners provide extensive support and relevant learning with come providing considerable financial support. Details of our partners can be found below.
Who: Diocese of Norwich
What: Undergraduate Training Scheme in Youth Ministry
Description: You will undertake a 3 year degree program in Youth Ministry with paid employment in a youth ministry context (17 hours/week) for the duration of the course. There are urban and rural placement options. You will be provided with accommodation along with equipment to undertake the role; laptop, phone, etc.
- Paid employment (17 hours/week)
- Range of context including urban and rural.
- Accommodation provided
- Access to resources of The Diocese of Norwich
- Laptop provided
- Hunstantion - job description
- Thorpe St Andrew - job description
- Thetford - job description
- Alysham - job description
Contact: Jonathan Richardson, email@example.com