We work closely with a number of partner organisations to provide placement opportunities for students on the degree. All our partners provide extensive support and relevant learning with come providing considerable financial support. Details of our partners can be found below.
Who: Diocese of Norwich
What: Undergraduate Training Scheme in Youth Ministry
Description: You will undertake a 3 year degree program in Youth Ministry with paid employment in a youth ministry context (17 hours/week) for the duration of the course. There are urban and rural placement options. You will be provided with accommodation along with equipment to undertake the role; laptop, phone, etc.
- Paid employment (17 hours/week)
- Range of context including urban and rural.
- Accommodation provided
- Access to resources of The Diocese of Norwich
- Laptop provided
- Hunstantion - job description
- Thorpe St Andrew - job description
- Thetford - job description
- Alysham - job description
Contact: Jonathan Richardson, email@example.com
Who: Romsey Mill
What: Undergraduate Training scheme in Youth Ministry
Description: You will support the development of Romsey Mill’s Youth Work provision across Cambridge City, South Cambs and Peterborough creating opportunities with young people (aged 10-21) to overcome challenge, live fulfilling lives and inspire change in the world around them. You will work as part of a team of youth development workers and receive on the ground training. You will gain experience and been trained in the delivery of detached sessions, one-to-one work, specialist group activities with young people with autism, open access youth clubs, school based early intervention and transfer support, alternative education work and residential experiences that enable young people to overcome disadvantage, promote inclusion and develop personal, social and spiritual well-being.
- Heavily subsidised accommodation in Cambridge
- Operate alongside a team of experienced JNC qualified youth workers
- Breadth of opportunities and experiences
- Christian community based work with the most ‘at risk’ and vulnerable young people across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- In-house training opportunities and personal development
Where: Cambridge, South Cambs and Peterborough
Contact: James Bennett James.Bennett@romseymill.org