Guoliang Zhang, ACCA
Acting Director of Finance
Leon joined Ridley in 2009. His role in the college is to ensure the effective and timely control of the college’s financial operations.
His main responsibilities include:
- Keeping College financial system under review to ensure compliance with all relevant regulators
- Maintaining and developing College financial controls and procedures
- Preparation and management of the overall annual College budget
- Production of management accounts on a timely basis
- Overseeing student funding arrangements
- Managing and planning student invoicing and payment runs
- Managing staff pension, payroll and any other financial matters
Leon loves sports, he used to play football, although he spends more time watching and talking about football now. He also enjoys playing badminton in his spare time.
Leon also serves as a Treasurer in his church – Cambridge Chinese Christian Church.